Murphysboro, IL Faucet Repair
Faucet issues can cause big problems for homeowners, from higher utility bills to water damage. Whether it's a leaky faucet or a broken handle, Heartland Heating, Air, and Plumbing’s team of licensed and trained plumbers are equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to repair your faucet quickly and efficiently.
Don’t Ignore Faucet Problems at Home
As a homeowner, it's easy to overlook the little things, especially when it comes to faucet problems. However, ignoring those seemingly small issues can lead to more significant problems down the line.
Even the smallest of leaks can add up to gallons of water being wasted each day, not to mention the damage it could cause to your fixtures, floors, and walls. Moreover, those leaks could also elevate your water bills by hundreds of dollars each year, making it an extremely costly issue. Faucet leaks could lead to mold growth, which could pose significant health risks to you and your family.
If you notice a faucet problem, don't ignore it and call for repair immediately. Timely responses can save you a lot of money and protect your household from potential hazards.
Signs You Need Faucet Repair
Have you ever found yourself staring at a leaky faucet, wondering if it's time for a repair yet? It's easy to ignore a dripping faucet, but did you know that a leaky faucet can waste thousands of gallons of water per year? Not only is that bad for the environment, but it can also increase your water bill significantly.
If you want to save water and money, it's important to understand the signs that you need faucet repair.
- Dripping or Leaking Faucet: This is the most obvious sign that you need faucet repair. If your faucet is dripping or leaking, even when it's turned off, it's time to call a professional.
- Low Water Pressure: If you notice a decrease in water pressure, it could be a sign that there is a problem with the faucet. A faulty valve or sediment build-up can cause low water pressure.
- Rust or Corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the faucet, it's time to replace it. Rust can spread quickly and cause leaks, so don't ignore this sign.
- Strange Noises: If your faucet is making strange noises, like squeaking or whistling, it could be a sign of a loose washer or other internal part.
- Difficulty Turning On or Off: If you're having trouble turning your faucet on or off, it could be a sign of a worn-out valve or handle.
Common Faucet Issues We Repair
A dripping faucet is one of the most common plumbing issues that homeowners face. A leaking faucet can result in a massive water bill, water stains, and increase the risk of mold infestation. Our team of professionals has the necessary tools to diagnose and fix the issue.
Low Water Pressure
Low water pressure can be a result of debris buildup in the aerator. Our experts have the expertise and know-how to remove any debris buildup, clean the aerator, and restore water pressure to your faucets.
No Water From The Faucet
If you have a faucet that no longer releases water when you turn it on, there may be an issue with the valves inside the fixture. We will inspect the faucet, clean the chambers, and replace any damaged parts.
Broken handles can make it challenging to control your water flow. Our team of professionals is equipped with the necessary tools to handle such repairs and restore your faucet's control.
Noise from Faucet
If you hear odd sounds when using a faucet, such as whistling or banging, there could be a loose washer within the fixture. Our plumbers will take apart the fixture and fix the issue so there is no more noise when you turn on your water.
Schedule an Appointment with Heartland Heating, Air, and Plumbing for Faucet Repair Today
At Heartland Heating, Air, and Plumbing, we have the expertise and know-how to handle all your faucet repair needs promptly and effectively. We pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship at affordable rates, ensuring our clients are satisfied with the services received. Contact us today to book an appointment for faucet repair services.