Your One-Stop Shop For HVAC Contractors In Carbondale and Southern Illinois
Affordable Residential HVAC Contractor
An HVAC Company That Cares About Our Customers
HVAC Replacement Made Easy
Free HVAC Replacement Cost Estimates
Local HVAC Contractors That Educate Customers, NOT just try to sell them
Multiple HVAC Financing Options
Quality Home HVAC Installation Services
Central AC Installation
Central Heating System Installation
Heat Pump Installation
Radiant Heat Installation
HVAC Ductwork Installation
Trying To Decide Between Repairing Or Replacing Your HVAC System?
Knowing when to simply repair your HVAC unit or get a full replacement can be difficult. To make things a little easier for you, we’ve included this checklist to help you determine when it’s absolutely, without a doubt, time to replace your HVAC and not just repair it:
- Check the age of your HVAC: If it’s older than 15 years, it’s likely time to replace..
- Check the safety of your HVAC: If it’s leaking poisonous carbon monoxide, it’s time to replace.
- Consider the repair costs: Are you paying more than 50 percent of the cost of a replacement during a repair? If so, it’s likely time to replace.
- Check the efficiency of your HVAC: Is your energy bill getting ridiculous even with regular maintenance? If so, it’s likely time to replace.
- Consider the frequency of repairs: Does it seem you are making repairs to your HVAC system every month? If so, it’s likely time to replace.