Heating Services in Murphysboro, IL
There are many reasons why Murphysboro is a great place to live – friendly people, great attractions, and beautiful scenery. However, there’s no denying that the winters can be tough and cold.
Home and business owners need to ensure they have a reliable heating system to make it through the winter months. Read on to find out how the HVAC technicians at Heartland can ensure you have a reliable, safe and long-lasting heating system that will function properly even during the coldest of days.
Heating Services from Heartland
Heartland offers a wide range of heating services to suit your needs, including:
- Furnace repair: If you detect any issues with your furnace, one of our certified technicians can make a quick and accurate repair.
- Furnace installation: If your existing furnace is inefficient or past its useful life, we can install a new, energy-efficient unit to reduce your energy bills and cut down on repairs.
- Furnace tune-up: Your furnace needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. A tune-up will check for common issues and fix them before they become a major problem.
- Boilers: We can install, maintain, and inspect boilers – no matter what size your property is.
- Ductless mini-splits: If you want expert control over the temperature of different rooms in your property, this is the method for you. Contact our team of HVAC contractors today for more information on installation of a ductless mini-split HVAC system.
- Geothermal heat pumps: Looking for an energy-efficient way to heat your home? Then a geothermal heat pump system is the way to go. Contact Heartland for more information about geothermal HVAC systems.
- Heat pumps: Faulty installation of heat pumps can lead to huge energy waste and high bills. Our experienced team of heating and air conditioning professionals can install, maintain, and inspect this popular type of HVAC equipment.
- Radiant heat installation: This is a great option for heating your property. We can help you make informed choices on the best type of system for your needs.
- Commercial HVAC systems: No matter what size your company is, our team of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality experts is here to help with all of your commercial HVAC maintenance, repair and installation needs.
Signs Your Heating System Needs Service
Unsure if your HVAC system needs service? Here are some common signs that your Murphysboro, IL system is damaged and in need of repair service.
Have you noticed clunking or banging sounds coming from the system that you’re not used to? This may be a sign that there’s an internal fault that needs urgent attention.
If you detect any strange smells in and around your system, this could mean there is a leak somewhere. You must get a service as soon as possible, as this could lead to mold and mildew growth. It could even cause water damage to your home.
Is your furnace turning on and off too frequently? If so, the cause could be as simple as a dirty or clogged air filter or as complicated as having an improperly sized unit.
Rising Energy Bills
Are your energy bills going up without a change in system usage or a corresponding weather event? This could indicate a problem with your system – get it checked out so that the energy bills don’t keep creeping up.
Are some of the rooms in your home cooler than others, without any clear explanation? It could be that there is excess pressure or a blockage in part of the system that will need to be serviced before the heat can flow evenly again.
Maintenance Agreements from Heartland
If you’re worried about the costs of repairs when your system malfunctions, set up a maintenance agreement with Heartland for all your heating services in Murphysboro, IL. We’ll schedule regular visits to your home to monitor the health of your system and suggest any issues that may need repaired.
You’ll get the peace of mind of knowing that your heating and cooling system stays in top condition. What’s more, If repairs are needed, our NATE-certified and fully licensed specialists will offer you discounts on parts and labor.
Heat your home efficiently in Southern Illinois.
Contact Heartland for Reliable Heating Services
If you need heating services for your home, give Heartland’s excellent customer service team a call.
We have more than 70 years of experience in providing heating services to homeowners in Murphysboro, IL, and the surrounding areas. Our certified and insured technicians pride themselves on building trust with customers and delivering the highest quality service.
Whether it’s a small repair to a heater or a replacement boiler, rest assured that we offer a range of services to suit your needs, priority, and budget. There’s no job too small or too large. Contact us today to schedule heating services in Murphysboro, IL, and the surrounding Southern Illinois area.