Air Conditioning Installation in West Frankfort, IL
With summer just around the corner, people across West Frankfort, IL. are turning on their air conditioning units to beat the heat. Unfortunately, there’s a chance that not all of these A.C. units are working properly. It is a good thing Heartland Heating, Air and Plumbing serves customers in West Frankfort IL, and the surrounding areas, by providing top-notch customer service and affordable installations and repairs.
Our technicians are certified and licensed professionals. They take their time to educate our customers on equipment, current rebates, and incentives that they can qualify for so they have peace of mind when it comes to finances and quality work. If you’re in need of a new cooling system, don’t sit and suffer, talk to Heartland to improve the comfort in your home right away.
Signs Your Air Conditioning Unit is Not Working
When you notice that your air conditioning system isn’t working properly, it’s important to ask yourself “Did this issue happen last year?” Whenever you notice that your air conditioner isn’t keeping your home comfortably cool, having it repaired sooner rather than later is always a smart idea. During your repair appointment, our technicians will be able to give you a proper assessment of your system. These symptoms are the ones that are the most common that your central air conditioning system does not have much longer:
Little to No Air Flow
Low airflow is an indicator that your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan. If you’ve had a lot of repairs done on your West Frankfort, IL. unit, and it is older than 10 years, then it will cost less in the long run to install a brand new air conditioning unit rather than continue with making constant repairs.
It isn’t uncommon to have a bit of condensation that builds up in your system, however, too much moisture is a bad sign. When this happens, it could mean your air conditioning unit is underperforming and can develop puddles outside of the unit. Make sure that these leaks are water because sometimes leaking fluids can be refrigerant. Refrigerant should only be handled by a professional HVAC technician.
Unexplained Increase in Energy Bills
If your energy bill has increased, but the level of comfort in your home has decreased then it may be time for a replacement. When your unit begins to fail, it will frequently cycle out more air, but it won’t change the temperature in your home. This can result in higher energy bills. In the long run, replacing your unit will make the warmer season more relaxing in West Frankfort, IL.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning Unit
While it may be difficult to decide if you want to have a new air conditioning unit installed in your home, there are many benefits to upgrading.
- Newer units are much more energy efficient
- Improved indoor air quality
- Saves money on future energy bills
- Stop spending money on air conditioning repairs
- Better comfort throughout your home
Heartland Heating and Air provides accurate and affordable estimates for all West Frankfort residents, as well as a detailed scope of the work being done, and transparent pricing so customers aren’t taken by surprise.
How To Find The Perfect Air Conditioner For Your Home
Air conditioners are like cars. If there was only one car made for everyone, people would complain. Some people would want cars that go faster than others, some would want more room for their kids, or others would need truck beds to stow tools. With air conditioners, the size of your home and the climate you live in greatly affect its performance. The air conditioner you choose will need to fit your needs. Here are the most important things to consider when shopping for a new cooling system:
- SEER Rating: The seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of a unit is important to consider. The higher the SEER number the more energy efficient the system will be, but it could also affect the price.
- Proper AC Sizing: You need to choose an air conditioner that is the right size for your home. An air conditioner that is too small will not be able to cool your home effectively, while an air conditioner that is too large will waste energy.
- Noise Levels: You don't want an air conditioner that is so loud that it is disruptive. Be sure to look into the noise rating on the air conditioner and consider where it will be located around your home.
- Indoor Air Quality: You can improve the indoor air quality of your home by installing an air conditioner with an air filter or a dehumidifier to certain models that are compatible. These indoor air quality systems can be added later.
- Installer: Who you pick to install your HVAC system is an important factor too. Make sure you get a couple of estimates from qualified and experienced HVAC companies. An estimate not only gives you a price for the work, but you also experience the technicians firsthand.
Talk to Heartland About West Frankfort, IL Air Conditioning Installation
At Heartland Heating and Air, we have built up a reputation for putting our customers' needs first. We strive to provide the best level of customer support and quality services. We’ve been taking care of West Frankfort residents since 1946, and look forward to serving many more years. Don’t wait until it is too late, contact us today to get a free estimate and schedule your appointment for air conditioning installation in your West Frankfort, IL home.