Air Conditioning Installation in Benton, IL
Heartland Heating, Air, and Plumbing is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. This means we specialize in providing high-quality air conditioning products and services. When you need a new air conditioner for your Benton, IL home, we will proudly show you high-quality Carrier systems. Carrier is a brand that leads the air conditioning industry, and our dedication to high-quality service and commitment to our customers is what sets us apart from other heating and cooling companies in the southern Illinois area.
Our team of certified technicians has extensive experience and training in installing various types of air conditioning units for residential and commercial properties. We understand that investing in a new air conditioning system is a significant decision, which is why we are committed to providing personalized service to help you find the best solution for your needs. Whether you're building a new home, replacing an old unit, or simply upgrading your system, Heartland is here to help with quality air conditioning installation services in Benton, IL.
Is It Time To Replace My Air Conditioner?
Can my air conditioner be fixed? Many homeowners ask us this question when they suddenly find themselves with a broken cooling system. Most times, an air conditioner repair is all they need, however, there are some telltale signs that it’s time to replace your HVAC system.
Air Conditioning Repairs Are Better If…
- Your system is under 10 years of age
- You have kept up with maintenance and repairs for your system
- The repair is minor and affordable
- Your unit hasn’t needed many repairs in the past
Air Conditioning Replacement is Better If…
- The system is older than 10-15 years
- There has been little or no maintenance done on the cooling system
- Repairs are major and more expensive than a new unit
- You’ve needed lots of repairs recently
What to Consider When Buying a New AC For Your Benton, IL Home
Heartland understands that every home’s heating and cooling needs are different, and everyone’s financial situation is also unique. We work with each customer individually to make sure we find the right air conditioner for their home. In doing so, we consider the following factors:
- Budget - Before you set out to buy a new air conditioner, it’s important to set a budget. Heartland can also help with flexible financing for those who qualify, but it’s good to have a price point in mind. Buying in the off-season, like in the fall or winter can help you save as well.
- SEER Rating - The SEER rating measures the energy efficiency of the air conditioning system. The higher the SEER rating, the more money and energy you’ll save.
- Proper AC Sizing - Your professional HVAC technician should be able to perform a Manual J calculation to determine the right size air conditioner that can actually cool your entire home.
- Brand - Carrier is a brand that many people and HVAC professionals are familiar with. Whenever your system breaks down, it shouldn’t be difficult to find a company that can repair your system for you. Some lesser-known brands may save you money initially, but parts and labor can be more expensive in the long run.
- Indoor Air Quality Add-Ons - Poor indoor air quality can have a grave impact on the health of your family. Keep your family breathing quality air with a new system that is compatible with add-ons such as whole-house air purifiers, air cleaners, or dehumidifiers to keep your air quality high.
- Hiring a Professional HVAC Company - It’s always a smart idea to get quotes from a few air conditioning installers before making a choice. Ask friends and neighbors for references and research companies online. Heartland Heating, Air, and Plumbing is proud of the great feedback we receive from our many Benton, IL customers.
Rely On Heartland To Keep Your Air Conditioner In Working Order
It’s important to find an HVAC company that you can trust, not just for installation services, but for maintenance and repair services throughout the life of your home. Once you find a quality company, it’s a smart idea to have the same company that installed your air conditioner perform repairs and maintenance throughout its life is a smart decision for several reasons.
When you trust Heartland to install your air conditioner in your Benton, IL home, when you call us back for service, our technicians will be the ones who installed your system originally. They will be familiar with the system's design and configuration, making it easier for them to diagnose any issues that may arise during repairs. Not every company will have access to proprietary information, tools, or parts that are necessary for the unit's repair.
Having the same company perform your air conditioner’s regular maintenance can not just extend the lifespan of your unit, but since the technicians are familiar with its history, they can often identify potential issues faster than a company that hasn’t worked on your system before. When you work with the same company for all your heating and cooling needs, you’ll develop a long-term relationship that can provide peace of mind. You’ll have confidence knowing that you can rely on them for quality repairs and maintenance services whenever you need them.
Schedule an Estimate for A New Air Conditioner With Heartland Today
The team at Heartland Heating, Air, and Plumbing is happy to start building a relationship with your family in Benton, IL. Our team of home comfort specialists is ready to help you with all of your heating and cooling needs. If your air conditioning system has caused you grief for the last time, talk to Heartland about scheduling an estimate for air conditioning installation. We’ll provide you with thorough estimates and quality customer service. Call Heartland today to get started.